David Morris is a professional whistling artist. He performs as a soloist with orchestra, concert and brass band and has won the title of Grand Master World Whistling Champion at the global event in the USA.
How did this whole thing start?
Following the success of making his famous party trick into a part of an after dinner speech and with a further 3 bookings under his belt, David was persuaded to create his first CD of whistling solos. The rest, as they say, is history!
- Started playing the cornet when 13 years old;
- Played principal cornet and was Musical Director with many northern
- Musical Brass Tutor – schools and private pupils;
- Now dedicated to music through whistling and brass;
- Lives in Dobcross, Saddleworth with wife Helen.